Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stress, Life Work and Crohn's

So my Crohn's has actually been doing a bit better lately, but I still deal with stress related flare ups. Stressing over finances, work and life in general aren't good for Crohn's Disease. Combine the fact that I have been away from my wife 5 days a week since we got married and it makes for some rough days. Lately the pain has been pretty intense, but a lot of things feel like they are turning the corner. Work looks like it will take off soon and Sarah will be here full time. WOOOHOOO!!!



Here is to Beach Life!




2 comments:

Rosie said...

I love reading your blog! You inspired me to create one! Check it out- http://thecrohnsbaby.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much and I hope you feel better...

Rosie

Anonymous said...

Nice. A surf angle to the blog! Good to see. Great blog by the way. Been reading a while now. Keep it up.

Crohn's Disease Blog