Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am a (kinda, sorta) famous blogger!

So on Monday the web traffic to my marathon training and running blog goes through the roof. I check out my stats to see where it is coming from and it is a combo of Wall Street Journal online and direct address entry. As it turns out, my running blog was the #1 feature on their blog watch section, both in print and online. Anyways, I was pretty excited, but I really wish they had focused on this blog instead. Either way, I am excited that they did mention Crohn's Disease. "As Mr. Roy chronicles his training regimen, readers see him deal with the challenges that every dedicated runner faces, like a busy schedule and nagging injuries, as well as the added burden of Crohn's disease, a chronic inflammation of the digestive tract."

Check out the article here.

1 comment:

BrightSide said...

Psst- how do you view the traffic to your blog? I'm still trying to figure that out... *scratches head*

Crohn's Disease Blog