Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Saw Dr. Shafran Today

I am staying the course and sticking with Humira, but we may up it to once a week instead of bi-weekly. I had blood drawn and got a B12 shot. While I am doing better than I was at this time last year, I am not out of the woods yet. It was so nice to see Dr. Shafran, Anita and the rest of the staff. He is such an awesome doctor. While I was there the Orlando Sentinel was there doing a story on Dr. Shafran and the photographer snapped pictures throughout my visit. Stay tuned for a link to the story on a new treatment Dr. Ira Shafran is presenting at a medical conference in Miami next week. I am excited for him. I got in a nice 3.4 mile run after my Doctor's appointment.

I read an obituary in the Orlando Sentinel for a man named Michael Cleary that died after a battle with Crohn's Disease. It definitely puts things in perspective and makes me want to get a handle on the stress and my Chrons. Anyways, Happy Thangsgiving to you all.

Don't sweat the small stuff.
- Scott Roy

No comments:

Crohn's Disease Blog