I am not sure why, but the old saying "Fart Jokes Are Always Funny" is true. Try telling one and I guarantee you someone giggles. Anyways, this goes back to a bookmark I had from a few years ago. These are (supposedly) actual comments patients have made either during or after colonoscopies. I kind of like #6....Let's hear your "votes"! Next colonoscopy I plan to come up with a new one to add to this list. Be warned Dr. Shafran!
1. "Take it easy, Doc, you're boldly going where no man has gone before."
2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
3. "Can you hear me NOW?"
4. "Oh boy, that was sphincterrific!"
5. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
6. "You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."
7. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
8. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out. You do the
9. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
10. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must acquit!"
11. "Hey, Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."
12. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"
AND FINALLY (drum roll and cymbal crash.....)
13. "Could you write me a note for my wife, saying that my head is not, in fact, up there?"