Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Colonoscopy Jokes and Humor

I used to have a website bookmarked with different jokes to play on doctors when going to a colonoscopy...you know the standard fare, red sharpie market like a target, exit only signs, things to say, etc. My doctor (Dr. Shafran in Winter Park, Florida) is awesome and loves butterflies. So last month for my colonoscopy I got about 20 butterfly temporary tattoos and put them all over my butt. I was already out when they saw them, but apparently he paraded the whole office in to see! They thought they might me real because I actually have about 15 tattoos. Anyhow, if you have a link to that site..let me know. Crohn's disease jokes are always welcome here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. I found this post 12 hours too late. Just had a colonoscopy this morning, but failed to use the red sharpie :-)

Scottie Roy said...

haha, i still can't find the article on things to do before, but read my latest post on comments heard from doctors..

Crohn's Disease Blog